102 on Strath – escape the everyday
Indulge your senses at our luxury bed and breakfast, where your comfort and privacy are our priority.
Catering exclusively to couples, your one bedroom cottage is a stylish blend of old world charm and contemporary design. Tastefully decorated in neutral whites and greys, splashes of ochre and cerulean blue elegantly harmonise the décor with natural timber floors and garden views glimpsed through plantation shutters and French doors.
Property features and facilities
The living room is comfortably furnished with a leather chaise couch and reading chair positioned beneath high ceilings showcasing exposed rafters. Other features include:
- 42” flat screen LCD TV
- Dining table for two
- Remote controlled gas fire place
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Throw rugs
- Guest storage and hanging space
Rustic weatherboard walls and polished timber floors add warmth and character to the generous bedroom which contains a queen-sized bed dressed with high quality bed linens.
The crisp, clean bathroom is bathed in natural light from a strategically positioned skylight. With charming checkerboard floors, it houses:
- A generous two-person bath
- Separate shower with overhead rainwater spout
- Timber vanity
- Heated towel rails
- Designer soaps and toiletries
- Luxury Vera Wang towel sets
- Quality bathrobes
- Additional bathroom supplies
A front loading washing machine is provided in the kitchen along with washing powder and a clothes airer.
Upon arrival your kitchen is stocked with a range of quality local provisions for you to create a cooked or continental breakfast. It comes fully equipped with quality European appliances and everything you’d expect to find for your culinary convenience:
- Gas cook top
- Electric oven
- Tea and coffee facilities (including a Nespresso coffee machine with a range of flavours)
- Breakfast table for two
102 on Strath is gracefully framed by a beautifully maintained and landscaped Hills garden. Meandering gravel paths lined with serpentine clipped hedging and contemporary drifts of native grasses sculpt the garden into various rooms and terraces constructed from local sandstone. A productive fruit and vegetable “potager” garden is tucked between espaliered fruit trees and topiaried olive trees.
There are surprises around every corner – a leisurely stroll will reveal private seating nooks perfect for relaxing with a favourite book, an intimate conversation, or simply soaking in the surrounds.
The property also offers:
- Off street car parking
- Private pergola with outdoor seating
- Mudroom at entrance of cottage
Book Now Virtual Tour & Gallery
For the comfort of all, please respect that pets and smoking are not permitted on the property.
Due to the property being located in a bushfire zone, please be aware that smoking is not permitted anywhere on the property. Lighting and burning candles of any sort is also strictly prohibited.
On catastrophic fire days bookings will be cancelled and money returned, as guests must vacate the property for their safety.
Guest should also be aware that:
- The property caters exclusively to couples, and contains a queen-sized bed only. We do not have the facilities to accommodate children or additional guests.
- Access to the cottage is via gravel pathways and garden stairs, making the property unsuited to wheelchairs.
- The property is not set up to cater for pets.
We trust you appreciate these conditions are for the safety and comfort of all our guests. We thank you for your cooperation, and hope you enjoy your stay.